I am coming to you on this glorious Saturday to announce a list of wonderful books you should read this fall//winter! Looking for some great fantasy reads to pass the time? Have no fear! I have a list for you! I have reviewed some of these recommendations on the blog, so I’ll link to those reviews.
1. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (a gorgeous fairy-tale retelling)
2. Emperor’s Edge by Lindsay Buroker (a very enjoyable steampunk fantasy)
3. The Flash Gold Chronicles by Lindsay Buroker (a delightful collection of novellas)
4. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier (favorite book of all time)
5. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (because the movie is coming out soon, people!)
6. Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett (another great Discworld novel)
7. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card (this book will blow your mind)
8. Sabriel by Garth Nix (an incredible young adult novel)
9. Harry Potter and the Sorceror’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (good old favorite)
10. Night Bells by L.M. Sherwin (you know you want to. Go on. Nudge, Nudge)
Get into comfy clothes, grab a blanket and a nice cup of tea and settle into one of these great books!
10 Books That Should be on Your To-Read List