I’ve got SO many books I’m currently reading//wanting to read for the fall. Since it’s right around the corner, I thought it’d be a great idea to share the ones I’d like to read most! Now, I’ll admit. Some of these will be repeats of books you’ve seen before. I’ve *shamefully* been unable to read them yet. But I will!! Without further ado, here are some of the pretties I’m looking forward to devouring as the leaves change color, with a cup of tea in hand.
1. Flame of Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier — What the heck, L.M.? Yes, I know. I’m a horrible person. It’s HIGH time I got to reading this book. It’s been sitting on my to-read list for ages and I truly am stoked about it. I just…I just don’t want Sevenwaters to end. I know this is the last book and I think my soul is a bit resistant to this…
2. Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins — I’m currently reading the first book right now and am really enjoying it. I’m looking forward to reading Catching Fire and Mockingjay as well. 🙂
3. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin — I thoroughly enjoyed the first season of the T.V. adaptation (no spoilers! I’m behind!!), and I just know the books are bound to be even better with more depth in both characters and the world itself.
4. Revelations of Divine Love by Julian of Norwich — I’ve been running across Julian of Norwich quotes for years and I finally broke down and purchased this book on the Kindle Store. I am really excited about delving into her reflections on the visions she received concerning Christ’s love. Can’t wait!!
5. Dune by Frank Herbert — I’m a small ways into this book as well and it is on my to-finish list. For whatever reason, my mind fractured this summer and I started reading like nine books at once… *bonks self on head*
6. Decrypted by Lindsay Buroker — Yes, I know, I’m also behind on my Buroker reading!!!! Like Dune and Hunger Games, I’m already a good ways into this one as well. I need to hurry my butt up, because I know she’s currently writing another Flash Gold story and about to release the first book in a new series!! AHHHHH!
7. The Queen’s Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner — I first read The Thief when I was in middle school. LOVED IT. L-O-V-E-D it. I read The Queen of Attolia in late middle school and then unfortunately MWT dropped off my radar. Recently, I discovered that, whut whut!!?, MWT had written two more books in this series. SNAP. I am so behind!!! I’ve GOT to catch up on these! Thankfully, my local library has the two most recent books and I am really looking forward to diving into those. SUPER much.
Here are all the books on my fall to-read list! Hopefully I’ll be doing some more book reviews soon and discussing upcoming projects, but for now, things are busy, busy with life, writing, work, and all that…LOL. Happy Reading! Whats on your fall to-read list?