I’m a big believer in music. All growing up, I loved a variety of styles and musicians. On any given day, I might listen to classic rock, opera, rap, and celtic! Eclectic is the term. So, when you see my playlist from my Night Bells writing time, don’t be surprised by the variety.
These songs are merely listed below, because I’m not cool enough to have them in a handy dandy widget. However, I think if you go and look them up, you’ll thoroughly enjoy them. Again, don’t be surprised by the eclectic display. 🙂 While writing, these songs helped get me into the correct moods for certain scenes.
Night Bells Music Playlist– Top 10!
1. Christ Child Lullaby by Jeff Johnson and Brian Dunning
2. Now We Are Free by Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard
3. Diva by Mark Mancina
4. Granuaile’s Dance by Celtic Woman
5. The Ghost Piper of An Alt Mor by Various Artists on “Scottish Moors”
6. Return to Roan Inish by Mason Daring
7. An Cailin Deas Og by Altan
8. Elysium by Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard
9. Through the Bamboo Forest by Tan Dun and Yo Yo Ma
10. Duel of the Fates by John Williams
There you have it! I hope you enjoyed the fun Top 10 Playlist for writing Night Bells! If you haven’t read Night Bells yet, you should check it out! It’s available on Amazon.com and BarnesandNobles.com!
**P.S.– Stay tuned for a very special announcement this afternoon!