I am a sucker for these sorts of blog memes, so here you have it! Witness my lame interest in the dread “about me” meme!
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:
a) My miniature figurine of Pikachu on my desk
b) My feathery purple pen hanging out in my pen cup
c) My lucky cat (solar-powered) waving at me
d) My language materials shelf (I am currently learning Japanese and Korean)
e) My adorable pig piggy bank
2. How do you style your hair?
I keep my hair in a super short pixie.
3. What are you wearing now?
(*Ashamedly admits*) a blue fuzzy house coat and pajamas
4. What’s your occupation?
Writer//Editor//Ad-Manager//Support Person (working full-time from home)
5. What do you hear right now?
My African station on Pandora One (lots of Ladysmith Black Mambazo)
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
My husband when he left for his trip.
7. What is/was for dinner?
Mmm. Salad, vegetable rice soup, an orange, and maybe some cashews
8. What did you do today?
Woke up and worked
9. Dog person or cat person?
Used to be a huge cat person until I discovered I was highly allergic. Now I am a dog person, though I don’t have a dog. Also, I am a rat person.
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I don’t know. I like my name.
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
A tasty dinner at Subway.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Japan. No question.
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
A published author, the mother to one or two kids, happy and healthy and loving life
14. Where’s your birthmark?
On my left arm, I have what looks like vaccination marks but they are birthmarks. I also have chipped ears (from birth.) Looks faintly alien and awesome.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Having a girls’ night Friday night and then welcoming my husband home from his trip. On Sunday, church.
17. The last movie you’ve seen?
Beauty and the Beast
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working and then hosting a girls’ night at my house.
I hope you all enjoyed the brief little snippet into my life! I enjoy these sorts of things, dork that I am. Have a terrific night!